- All consultations and courses which Christine Bennett ("the therapist") may give, are given on condition that any contractual or other legal rights and or obligations created between the therapist and you ("the client/clients") shall be governed by the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- Any decision made and or any action taken by you as a consequence of consultations or courses provided by the therapist, is at your own risk and is and remains solely your responsibility.
- The therapist does not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss, damage, and or injury whatsoever suffered, nor for any action or inaction by you, consequent upon any said consultations.
- By submitting yourself for any consultation or evaluation, you acknowledge your own risk factor and understand and agree that you are prohibited from bringing any action at law or otherwise, against the therapist, for consultations as herein provided.
- If you have a history of mental illness or are currently experiencing any symptoms of mental imbalance, including chronic stress, depression, distress and or anxiety, the therapist recommends that you seek immediate professional help from a qualified practitioner in your local area.
To arrange an appointment or make contact with the therapist to discuss your situation, please use the contact form provided or call 0418 226 961.