Charter for Clients
As a client of Christine Bennett (Imago Sydney) you have a right to expect that:
- You will be treated with respect.
- You will receive a clear explanation of the service you will receive.
- Your consent for any service will be sought by the therapist prior to the service commencing and as it progresses.
- You will receive an explanation about the nature and limits of confidentiality surrounding the service.
- You will be clear about the goals that you and the therapist are working toward.
- You will receive competent and professional service.
- You will receive a clear statement about fees.
- An estimate of the number of session required to achieve your goals will be discussed.
- You will receive a service free from sexual harassment.
- You will be shown respect for your cultural background and language tradition.
If you have any concerns about the above matters, please discuss them with your therapist.
If you have concerns about the ethical conduct of your therapist, you may contact PACFA.
To arrange an appointment or make contact with the therapist to discuss your situation, please use the contact form provided or call 0418 226 961.